1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Cruising reality....

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cruising reality....

Provisioning, fuel, laundry - all part of cruising, just as they're a part of everyday life. When cruising however, it's simply getting to the store that can be a problem. That's when places like Seapath Marina really rock. They make a courtesy car available for you to do your chores. The first time I was here, they had a monstrous Pontiac Bonneville in the most horrific shade of plum purple I've ever seen. Reminded me of the car I took driver training in at 16, but I digress...
Sunny today, some wind out of the south, so a good day to get these things done....later everyone. In the meantime, here's a sunset for you to enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're getting further south. Are you going offshore or ICW? Maybe see ya later this year?
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in here every day to see where Cap'n Wally is; that's not cyber-stalking, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....depends on your motives! I'm now at Osprey Marina, on the Waccamaw - ducking out on this nasty weather. Another blog post tonight would be in order I suspect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly inshore this time of year, too cold to do overnights when I'm singlehanding...been there, done that, learned the lesson. Will definitely see you, probably before Christmas....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - we're always happy to hear from fellow LiveBloggers...